|500 g pack format|
|1 kg pack format|
|5 kg pack format|
|INSTRUCTION FOR PREPARATION OF “POLENTA” (CORNMEAL PORRIDGE)
Does for 4/5 persons
water 2 lt. maize meal 400 g., cooking salt 1 tablespoon.
• Make previously boil salt water.
• Pour the maize meal delicately to prevent clots formation.
• Mix to amalgamate the maize meal to water; then cover to prevent dispersion of water vapour.
• Cook the cornmeal porridge in this way for 30 minutes, mixing off and on. The Cooking in presence of water vapour allows the preparation of a cornmeal porridge soft and uniform.
• When the cooking is finished, pour the cornmeal porridge in a terrine previously wet; let it stand for 2/3 minutes and place it on a chopping block.